Tuesday, March 29, 2011

After the surprise disappointment

No disappointment there will be no surprises, no setbacks will not have once cherished. There are many people to reach a consensus, I know that the reason children that have not had time to grasp. In the "prose it"application of the "Mountain to pick leaves " do not cherish the game when writing the text is always entertainment, creative attitude did not care.
 When the twelfth lunar month last year, I want to write a diary entry prose it entertainment, I can not open their own essays. Is not a password error, nor is it a verification code error, nor is the user name in question, repeated for three consecutive days to enter a user name, password, authentication code, click on the landing, jumped out to the user name blank, password is blank, verification code is also a blank . I re-enter is a kind, I am very disappointed. So, I guess there must be where the problem is not the administrator deleted my account.
 I'm bored Each essay topic will be their own copy, enter Baidu view, resulting in many of the "Mountain to pick leaves " user name. Some of my little article was published in which I want to log on is password. I know that the former "Mountain picked leaves " I am the only exclusive, there are people who fall in love with me, "Mountain picked leaf " name. I feel very proud that I made ​​a good user name, so people should take the same name. But, I guess: Could it get me wrong, Manuscript and the administrator deleted my account. Oh I'm so disappointed!
 I also found it in my essays published in "The fear of crows"in the"send to send network - read network children's poetry reading poetry reading reading reading podcast in English, " read to hear the beautiful sound. Although this is not the famous author, but this is what I wrote, in prose it August 12, 2010 issued, and "send to send network " is September 13, 2010 entry pronunciation. Not modify the text of which, I think surprises. My text reproduced or adapted if someone is really something to be proud of something, at least some people agree with my text.
http://wholesaleairjordanshoes.blog.com/
http://nikeairmaxshoessale.wordpress.com/
http://www.gkbalance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment