Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Part-time study, life beautiful landscape

A landscape of life, leisure life is a line. Some people walk in the street, the park ... ... Some people indulge in the dim light the altar linen, was obsessed with flashing multicolored lamp dance hall, living the life dream life. The study was included in the amateur category of life, highlighting its position. Spare time to learn good, good. I recently entered into this part of the group, whenever you have to learn, take others to offset our own weaknesses.
Heavy spare time, quiet night lamp, it seems heaven-sent opportunity to learn nirvana. Room, the desk is my sky. I am all attention flying in the sky of their own, the concentrate. The outside world is very exciting, diverse and also mixed with noisy, but also helpless. Hi I'm lonely, quiet nature, the contend in Xuehai, fun atmosphere thick.
The beginning of a simple man, no yes. Years of growth, cumulative supplement. Self need to enrich. In the sea of ​​options, I chose to learn. Enrich their learning, the more interested to learn more. Million will not be tired of thousands of accumulated knowledge, strengthen their own.
I admire people who have achieved. Enhance the power from them, encouraged by his own, to find the target. Success is our motivation, is a small boat drifting in the sea a beacon.
Good day of learning, life has been enriched amateur, intelligence increase, in one stroke win, the United States! Part-time study, life and landscape. This landscape light up my life path. She urged me to new leaf and lead me, and encouraged people to innovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment