Thursday, March 24, 2011

Purple is brightly Benny million yesterday when the honey has become a colorful eras

Some people say: life like a beautiful melodious music itself; Some people say: life is charming and lovely blooming flowers; Some people say: Life is rarely absolutely deserted wilderness Depression; Some people say: life is a lonely night ghost of the world ... ... when we will find the world is through the emptiness of the United States, when we stepped on the mud will find good live. To live a life of pleasure, precisely because it is not competition, is the real capacity!
Encountered this year, five years before the total solar eclipse, when we are watching, when suddenly a serious sister said to me: a total solar eclipse only once in five hundred years, do not you think we are lucky? I was very moved listening to these words are directed at the more fortunate to concentrate on my watch, I do not appreciate the so-called total solar eclipse, and I admire the gift of God, let me in the river of life is more precious than gold was deposited in the friendship ... ...
As usual, I am behind a group of students playing cards, playing cards before and after the kick is still talking the same thing: good empty! Since playing cards is still empty, why do you waste time na. Like going to Internet cafes, as perhaps no one would take it to the state of sublimation of life issues, but we have to face it. Time as our most valuable things, money is the most important thing, friends, with our most important things to spend our most precious things, the value of it? When we no longer lives in the most important value and the most precious thing, we live are there any? Not long ago, I watched a loved one die, and I truly appreciate the fragility of life and the moment, we have no time to waste. Person's physical life is extremely limited, so social life is extremely important! Immortality is a joke, only society can make people immortal, as long as we respect life, why fear death, health how happy everyone is to a longer follow is not it?
Or this year's total solar eclipse, when the addition was lucky to see a slight bit also sorry to not because we only see a partial eclipse, but because we only spotted once, I do not like those good things once in a lifetime. So I decided when I was unable to enjoy yourself twice to ensure good, then I would rather not once before, like tourism, like, enjoy the beautiful scenery, we lost the first came to the novel, but never picked can not afford ... ... Do not tell me the memories, the so-called memory is put on a good coat of regrets, do not expect anything in the past has brought us only the immediate tireless striving to make life affordable for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment