Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Concert few who listen to string broken

The city's afternoon, the sun poured, covering full House, Connaught large sky actually see a cloud, just a touch of light wind in calm mind clean, cold fingers touched the skin fat of the moment, as if to feel There was a chill landed in the body, call the tune, captivating, unique send broken language, mind, such as lotus, sigh no one can understand.
 Boundless, coming and going, met with the missing have been staged in the non-stop, who could promise forever by my side who will never betray the original intention of listening to deliver? The answer is very few, or no, looking back at the past nineteen years, really into each other, spiritual world and left a deep mark in people, very few.
 I have a dream, to find a beautiful woman to accompany me to ride the road of writing, this emotion can be done anytime, or no matter what happens, will not change the slightest. Such feelings can be put aside all worldly fame and fortune with brains, heart blending, Hexin get along. This emotion is like a twin flower, able to hold off if you do not, I will not give up.
 However, interpersonal relationships, heart and heart seem to have a layer of barrier, a barrel that is broken, often are reluctant to say so, keep a distance from the United States, also made room for placement of each other. Saying goes, 酒逢知己千杯少, mountain stream seek Concert, Yi Tan thoroughly sound eras through the ages, but also lanterns fragile, hard to find grace, friends and hard to find.
 Full of thoughts, like v. Ho Hsiu, no one can understand, then, over time into a pyramid, and then from the heart flow in the tip, pale paved a chapter of text, placed in space, as the fancy watch. And from many people, there are those who praise, there are insiders, there is the envy of those who, with envy, have reprimanded those who are more provocative. Acquaintance is not easy, and you text in words for me to add color, I pay you to visit one by Dan Xiao, who knows me, for my heart sick, I do not know who I am, another want anything else?
 Good quiet sun, revel and do, I hand my heart, if you know, I feel honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment