Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Debris, frozen in pain

Maybe tonight is the unintentional injury, but I have heard the voice of heartbreak, do not wish to depression. If you have not met you, how do I know I was so fragile, like glass, touched on the break. The fate of millions of people looking for past life, burning passion for the little life, I want to give yourself a perfect love. Gentle romance with wine, there are ups and downs of seasonings! But the suspicion can not understand a little less?

I think of faith can open everything, I think you will hinder the red open, but unfortunately you're just thrown into the wayward wind in me. Can not find direction, get lost. Past sorrows, life tears for ages, Suixin taste the pain you last generation.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, fireworks will be the rumbling sound of festivity! But, but, but I do not quite happy. I do not know how to explain, do not know how to comfort, do not know, do not know, do not know I was not really wrong. In fact, I have for you is worth only thing I can put down the pride of the things in front of you my damn self-esteem also become worthless. Today you put me severely with passion and longing.

Willful, I've had just met you before disappear. And you, I enjoy the gentle tear. Feeling out of control, I pity your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment